Artisanal Dry-Cured Pork Saucisson Sec, Sliced
- Artisanal quality dry-cured sausage
- Pork is antibiotic and hormone free
- Long curing time for deep flavor
- No nitrates or nitrites added
- Contains pork
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
- Subscription Eligible
Serving Tips: Saucisson sec is the perfect addition to a charcuterie board or cheese plate, with grainy mustard on the side. You can also use saucisson sec in any recipe that calls for salami, or make a simple tartine of saucisson sec with black truffle butter on a baguette.
Charcuterie refers to smoked, cured or cooked meats, all of which are traditional methods of preservation.
We begin with the highest quality ingredients and follow traditional recipes and natural techniques.
Our handmade charcuterie line represents the full range of styles and flavors, including bacon, cured ham, cooked, uncooked and dry-cured sausages, pâtés and mousses, duck confit and rillettes, smoked and cured duck, chicken and turkey breasts.