1 Tub (8 oz)
Silky mousse made from free-range chicken and turkey livers, using all-natural ingredients including real black truffles. Intense, earthy, and scented with truffles, this mousse is a stand-alone favorite when spread on baguette or crackers, and makes a great addition to a charcuterie plate.
- Exclusive D’Artagnan recipe
- 100% natural and preservative free
- Contains livers from humanely-raised chickens and turkeys
- No aspic or gelatin added
- Contains eggs, milk, alcohol, mushrooms, corn, soy
- Gluten free
- Terrine container is BPA free
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Cooking & Serving
Serve our mousse truffée alongside a selection of our other artisanal charcuterie, like saucisson sec and jambon de Bayonne, and round out the platter with a couple of cheeses. We love this mousse with minerally Rieslings and white Bordeaux. Or, try it with a spicy Rhône Valley red. Like all of our mousses, this one is 100% natural, with no antibiotics, hormones, chemicals, or preservatives.