Gulf White Shrimp
Our Gulf white shrimp are wild caught along the Atlantic and Gulf coasts. Known for their jumbo size (16/20ct per pound), tender texture with a little snap, and a sweeter taste than other shrimp, they are ideal for any recipe. Gulf white shrimp are easy-to-peel and prepare, cook in minutes, and go well with a wide variety of seasonings. This ready-to-cook shrimp is truly a premium-quality product and a popular choice among chefs and shrimp lovers.
- Wild Caught
- No additives, preservatives, or antibiotics
- Jumbo size, 16-20 units per lb
- Latin name: Litopenaeus setiferus
- Headless, shell-on, easy-to-peel
- Mild, sweet flavor
- 1 lb per bag, 2 bags total
- Individually Quick Frozen (IQF) to preserve peak freshness
- Product of U.S.A
- For best taste on frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Fried, Sautéed, Baked, Grilled, Boiled, or Steamed
Cooking & Serving:
There are two ways to thaw shrimp safely: 1) Slowly in the fridge for about 24 hours per pound. 2) Quickly in a colander in the sink under cold running water. Never thaw at room temperature, and never in warm water.
Safe Handling Instructions:
Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or cooked improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions.
- Keep raw fish and seafood separate from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw fish or seafood.
- Cook thoroughly to an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
- Keep refrigerated or frozen.
- Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.