Pasta Salad with Roasted Cauliflower, Olives & Saucisson Sec
Jennifer Hess | Yield: 8
Quick and easy, this pasta with dry-cured sausage, roasted cauliflower, fresh herbs, and oil-cured olives is perfect for a weeknight supper.
- 1 pound shell or cup-shaped pasta
- 3 to 4 cups small cauliflower florets
- 2 teaspoons dried Herbes de Provence, or combine dried thyme, marjoram, savory, rosemary, sage and lavender
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups Saucisson Sec or salami, diced
- 1/2 cup oil-cured black olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, slivered
- Salt and coarsely-ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cook the pasta in salted water until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Place the cauliflower florets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Season with salt and herbes de Provence, crumbling the dried herbs. Drizzle olive oil and toss so cauliflower is well coated. Spread cauliflower into a single layer. Roast in the oven until caramelized, about 15 minutes.
- Add the diced Saucisson Sec and chopped olives to the cooked pasta. Add the cauliflower and the infused oil. Toss to coat the pasta. Add basil, tossing gently to incorporate.