Artisanal Dry-Cured Saucisson Sec, Pork
1 Piece (7 oz avg)
This product is currently unavailable.
Dry-cured pork saucisson sec, ready-to-eat, shelf-stable and handmade naturally without nitrates, nitrites or preservatives. With its meaty texture and delightful flavor, this cured sausage is a must for any charcuterie board and makes for a delicious snack on its own.
- Artisanal quality dry-cured sausage
- Pork is antibiotic and hormone free
- Long curing time for deep flavor
- No nitrates or nitrites added
- Contains pork
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Cooking & Serving
Serving Tips: Saucisson sec is the perfect addition to a charcuterie board or cheese plate. Slice very thin at an angle and serve with grainy mustard on the side. You can also use saucisson sec in any recipe that calls for salami. Cut the sausage into thin batons and add to a salad, slice thinly for pizza and grilled flatbread, or make a simple tartine of saucisson sec with black truffle butter on a baguette.