Mousse of Duck Foie Gras
Fall Sitewide Sale
15% OFF Orders $75+
Ends Sunday, October 27th. See details for restrictions.
Foie gras mousse is fully-cooked and ready-to-eat. We use nothing but duck foie gras, Sauternes wine, sugar and white pepper in our recipe, which allows the pure foie gras flavor to come through in every creamy bite.
- 100% foie gras from Moulard ducks
- No antibiotics, no hormones
- No additives or preservatives
- Gluten free
- Contains alcohol
- Ships ready to serve and enjoy
- Terrine container is BPA free
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Cooking & Serving
Serving Tips: Mousse of foie gras can be served in or out of the terrine it comes packed in. It can also be softened and piped, if desired. All of our ready-to-eat foie gras is surprisingly versatile. Serve it simply with toasted brioche and a sprinkling of flake salt, on a hunk of baguette with fig jam, or on a slice of crisp apple. Use a small piece to enrich a pan-sauce or top a hot steak with a generous slice for an indulgent treat. Sauternes, tawny Port, or a late harvest wine like Jurançon make excellent pairings.