Rabbit & Ginger Sausage
Rabbit sausage made from a mixture of rabbit and heritage pork, humanely raised with no antibiotics or hormones. Handmade with no nitrates, nitrites or artificial ingredients. Rabbit sausage is mild and sweet with a subtle, gingery bite. Grill or pan-sear and serve over pasta or a salad for a quick meal.
- Humanely raised Californian and New Zealand White rabbits
- Heritage-breed pork raised on pasture with grain feed
- No antibiotics, no hormones, ever
- 100% natural
- No artificial ingredients or colors
- No nitrites, no preservatives
- Sold in an uncooked state
- Contains pork
- 4 links per package
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Charcuterie refers to smoked, cured or cooked meats, all of which are traditional methods of preservation.
We begin with the highest quality ingredients and follow traditional recipes and natural techniques.
Our handmade charcuterie line represents the full range of styles and flavors, including bacon, cured ham, cooked, uncooked and dry-cured sausages, pâtés and mousses, duck confit and rillettes, smoked and cured duck, chicken and turkey breasts.