Duck and Armagnac Sausage
Fall Sitewide Sale
15% OFF Orders $75+
Ends Sunday, October 27th. See details for restrictions.
1 Pack (8.5 oz)
Duck and pork sausage, made all naturally in small batches, with no nitrates, nitrites or artificial ingredients from meat raised humanely without antibiotics or hormones. An essential ingredient in cassoulet, these sausages are also great with pasta, in soups, stews, and holiday stuffing, casseroles and even charred on the grill.
- Humanely-raised duck and pork
- No antibiotics, no hormones
- Handmade in small batches
- No artificial ingredients or colors
- No added nitrates or nitrites
- Contains pork and alcohol
- Allergens: contains dairy, eggs, garlic
- Ships in an uncooked state
- 4 links per package
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Sauté, Pan-Fry, Roast, Braise, Steam, Grill
Cooking Tips: Besides being an essential element of cassoulet, our duck and Armagnac sausage adds flavor to your favorite recipes and can serve as a quick and easy main course. Sauté sausage with onions and peppers, crumble, brown, and add to pasta or casserole; or grill and serve in a baguette with your favorite condiments. Sausages can be cooked in or out of the natural pork casing. When pan-searing or grilling, cook slowly at a moderate temperature to prevent the casing from splitting.