Rabbit Loin, Boneless
Fall Sitewide Sale
15% OFF Orders $75+
Ends Sunday, October 27th. See details for restrictions.
Young rabbit, humanely raised, with no antibiotics or hormones. The Californian White and New Zealand White breed rabbits are raised by a cooperative of small-scale growers and are fed a vegetarian diet of sweet alfalfa, oats, wheat, and barley. Rabbit meat is light, tender, lean and finely textured, and works well with many recipes, in any season. A staple of Italian and French kitchens, rabbit meat is a rarer pleasure in the U.S.
- Californian and New Zealand White rabbits
- Humanely raised
- No antibiotics, no hormones, ever
- No preservatives or additives
- Low in calories and cholesterol
- High in protein and nutrition (USDA states it is the most nutritious meat)
- 3 loins per package
- Serves 3-6
- Sold in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing