Bruschetta with Porcini Butter & Truffles
Yield About 48 Toasts
- 8 ounces lightly salted butter
- 4 tablespoons porcini powder
- ½ cup Summer Truffle Peelings
- 2 baguettes
- 4 tablespoons minced flat-leaf parsley, for garnish (optional)
Recipe notesThis buttery bruschetta recipe with porcini mushroom and summer truffles is the perfect party food, and the spread stores well in the freezer.
- Preheat the broiler in your oven.
- Bring the butter to room temperature. In small bowl, combine the butter and porcini powder. If you used unsalted butter, add salt to taste.
- Slice the baguettes into very thin slices. Place on a cookie tray and toast until golden brown on one side, then remove from the oven.
- Spread about 1 teaspoon of butter on the untoasted side of the baguette slices. Add a good pinch of truffles, and sprinkle with minced parsley if you like.