Lamb Shoulder, Bone-In (Australian)
Grass-fed lamb from Australia, raised humanely without antibiotics or hormones, in a natural and free-range environment which offers optimal growing conditions, and nutritious grasses like rye and clover for the lambs to eat. A stress-free lifestyle produces lamb that is distinctively clean tasting, mild, tender, and not at all gamey.
- 100% grass-fed
- Humanely raised on spacious pastures
- No antibiotics or hormones from birth
- Certified Halal
- Healthy source of lean protein, minerals and B vitamins
- Delicious, sweet, tender meat
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of Australia
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Roast, Reverse Sear, Braise, Barbecue, Smoke
Cooking Tips: Lamb shoulder should be cooked low and slow - slow-roasting, braising, and indirect heat grilling are ideal. Season lamb shoulder with your favorite herbs, aromatics, and/or spice rubs. After carving or shredding, use the remaining bones to make homemade lamb stock.