Wagyu Ground Beef
For burgers, chili, shepherd’s pie, or any of your favorite ground recipes, our flavorful American Wagyu beef will up the ante. With a 75/25 lean-to-fat ratio, this buttery beef has great flavor and texture. It’s easy to see why ground Wagyu beef is a favorite of professional chefs and home cooks.
- Humanely raised
- From authentic Wagyu stock
- No antibiotics or hormones - ever
- No animal by-products in feed
- Graded by third party auditor using Japanese BMS scoring system
- Blend is 75/25 ratio of lean to fat
- Ships in an uncooked state; frozen items may thaw in transit
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
To enjoy your Wagyu burgers at their best, we recommend cooking them quickly over moderately high heat to medium-rare using a cast iron skillet or grill.
And for what we call The Ultimate Burger, top the patty with a slice of foie gras—and slather the bun with black truffle butter. Or combine these two luxurious treats with a slice of our award-winning medallion of foie gras with black truffles crowning your hot-off-the grill Wagyu burger.