Frenchie Burger Melt Sliders
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 24 ounces Ground Wagyu Beef
- Coarse salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 baguette, sliced in half lengthwise
- Baby arugula, or other peppery greens
- 6 ounces Raclette cheese
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, mustard, and tarragon. Spread each half of the baguette with mayonnaise mixture and dress the bottom half with arugula and pear slices. Set aside.
- Split ground wagyu into 4 equal portions and form into oblong patties just slightly wider than the baguette. Season each side with salt and pepper. Cook your patties to desired doneness (we recommend medium-rare), using a hot oiled grill or pre-heated, lightly-greased cast iron pan. Place patties onto the bottom slice of baguette, leaving about 1/4-inch space between each one. Allow patties to rest, while you prepare the cheese.
- Heat a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat. Place sliced Raclette in the pan and without touching it, allow the cheese to melt.
- Once melted and bubbly, pour the Raclette evenly over the top of the patties. Top with the other half of baguette. Using a serrated knife, slice in between patties to create 4 burgers. Place 2 sandwich picks into each burger then slice into 2 sliders. Serve immediately.
Recipe tips: We think these sliders are great for a party, but you can serve 4 full-sized burgers instead if you like. If pears aren’t in season, try apples. For even more cheesy goodness, prepare extra Raclette and serve over duck fat roasted potatoes in lieu of fries.