Wagyu Ground Beef
There's nothing like Wagyu beef, delicately marbled and chock full of beefy flavor, to make your burger dreams a reality.
Just the facts
- From authentic Wagyu stock
- No antibiotics or hormones, ever
- No animal by-products
- Graded by third party auditor using Japanese BMS scoring system
- Blend is 75/25 ratio of lean to fat
- Ships in an uncooked state; frozen items may thaw in transit
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Are you ready to indulge in the ultimate hamburger experience?
This is the place to begin. With our Kobe-style Wagyu ground beef, you get more beefy taste per square inch than with any other ground beef on the market.
OK, we can’t prove that, but it sure seems that way when you bite down on one of these burgers fresh off the grill.
It’s all in the breeding. Our domestically-raised Wagyu beef comes from the famous breed of steer used to produce the celebrated Kobe beef of Japan. Known for its high marbling, buttery texture and exquisite flavor, this is the most rarified beef on earth.
Your perception of the humble burger will be forever changed with our Wagyu ground beef.
Cooking & Serving
To enjoy your Wagyu burgers at their best, we recommend cooking them quickly over moderately high heat to medium-rare using a cast iron skillet or grill.
And for what we call The Ultimate Burger, top the patty with a slice of foie gras—and slather the bun with black truffle butter. Or combine these two luxurious treats with a slice of our award-winning medallion of foie gras with black truffles crowning your hot-off-the grill Wagyu burger.