Wagyu Beef Hanger Steak
Fresh / 2 Pieces (3 lbs avg)
This product is currently unavailable.
NEW! Hanger steak is also known as the butcher’s steak because this especially tender and flavorful cut was so often kept to feed the butcher’s family. Think of the bold flavor of a ribeye and the elegant texture of the tenderloin and somewhere in between you’ll find the hanger. This thicker cut from the short plate under the ribs comes from a muscle that does little work, resulting in lush texture. Whether you are an accomplished chef or a beginner, pan-searing and grilling hanger over high heat is easy and rewarding.
- From authentic Wagyu stock
- No antibiotics or hormones - ever
- No animal by-products in feed
- Graded by third-party auditor using Japanese BMS scoring system
- Ships in an uncooked state; frozen items may thaw in transit
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing