Easy Truffle Butter Hollandaise
D'Artagnan | Yield: about 1-1/4 cups | Cook Time: 5 minutes
This super-easy blender hollandaise recipe is one of our favorite kitchen hacks. Enriched with black truffle butter, it takes just 5 minutes to make.
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 scant tablespoon warm water
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 8 tablespoons black truffle butter
- Fine sea salt
- Combine egg yolks, warm water, and lemon juice in the pitcher of a high speed blender. In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, melt the truffle butter until hot and completely liquid but not browned.
- Blend egg yolk mixture until frothy, then with the blender running, slowly pour in truffle butter in a thin stream. Blend until sauce is thick, smooth, and emulsified. This should only take a minute. Season to taste with salt, if needed. Serve immediately, or transfer the sauce to a small saucepan with lid and keep warm up to an hour. Note: This sauce can also be made in a small jar with an immersion blender.