Romesco Sauce for Grilled & Roasted Meats
Yield Makes about 1 2/3 cups SERVINGS
- 2 large roasted red peppers in olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic
- ½ cup Marcona almonds
- ¼ cup tomato purée
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons Sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Recipe notesQuick and easy, this no-cook Spanish-style sauce is smoky and bright and makes a delicious accompaniment to grilled steaks and chops.
- To the bowl of a food processor add red peppers, garlic, almonds, tomato purée, parsley, vinegar, paprika, and cayenne. Pulse until very finely chopped. With the processor running, slowly add in olive oil; process until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Spoon over your favorite grilled or roasted meats.