Red Wine & Honey Glazed Chorizo
Looking for the world’s easiest appetizer? In this recipe, our spicy chorizo sausage gets cooked ever so briefly in red wine and honey for a simple and satisfying finger food. Serve it with toothpicks and pair with chilled Albariño or Rioja.
- Neutral oil, we used avocado oil
- ¾ cup full-bodied red wine, we used Tempranillo
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 package Chorizo Sausage, sliced about ½-inch thick
- In a small bowl, whisk together wine and honey; set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat about a tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat. Add the chorizo and sauté until browned, about 3 minutes. Carefully pour in wine/honey mixture. Raise heat to high and cook, stirring occasionally, until liquid is reduced to a syrupy glaze, about 3-5 minutes. Serve chorizo on a warmed platter with cocktail sticks.