Yield 4 SERVINGS
- 1 cup Hawaiian-Style Teriyaki Sauce
- 4 Wagyu Beef Patties
- 8 slices pineapple
- 1 pack Uncured Duck Bacon
- 4 slices Jack or cheddar cheese
- Leaf lettuce
- 1 small sweet onion, sliced
- Kewpie Japanese mayonnaise
- 4 Portuguese sweet rolls
Recipe notesFor this easy recipe, we marinated burgers in teriyaki sauce before grilling, then topped with duck bacon, grilled pineapple, and extra-creamy Japanese mayo.
- At least an hour before you plan to cook, place patties in a shallow dish. Pour teriyaki sauce over patties, turning to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Preheat and oil grill. Using a plancha or grill basket, grill duck bacon to desired doneness. Grill pineapple slices until heated through and slightly charred.
- Cook your patties to desired doneness (we recommend medium-rare), turning once. Just before burgers are cooked, add a slice of cheese to each patty. Allow patties to rest on a cutting board for about 5 minutes.
- While resting toast buns if desired. Dress buns with Kewpie mayo, lettuce, and sliced sweet onion. Add burger then top with duck bacon and pineapple. Serve with your favorite fries – we think our duck fat fries sprinkled with Japanese Furikake seasoning make the perfect side.