Grass-Fed Beef Filet Mignon (Tenderloin)
This item is currently not available
- Raised on family-owned ranches
- 100% grass-fed beef
- Pastured on alfalfa and rye
- No antibiotics, no hormones, no stimulants
- Lean, tender meat with a mild flavor profile
- 2-inch thick steaks
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of Australia
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
- Subscription Eligible
Cooking Methods: Pan-Sear, Pan-Roast, Grill, Broil, Sous Vide
Cooking Tips: Simply season with coarse salt and pepper or wrap with a strip of Applewood Smoked Bacon before cooking. Filet mignon is best served rare to medium-rare (130-145 degrees F). Sear quickly over high, direct heat then lower and continue to cook to desired temperature. Top hot steak with Black Truffle Butter, or make a quick pan-sauce with red wine and our Veal Demi-Glace.
Our 100% grass-fed Angus and Hereford cattle are raised on family-owned Australian ranches where they graze on pastures of alfalfa and rye. In keeping with our principles, the steer are treated humanely and are free of any hormones, stimulants or antibiotics. It’s better for the cattle, the ranchers, the environment, and ultimately, for the taste and quality of the beef.