Chimichurri Sauce for Grilled & Roasted Meats
D'Artagnan chef bio | Yield: makes about 1.5 cups
This easy chimichurri recipe can be used as both a condiment & a marinade. Fresh & bright, it's perfect for beef, buffalo, pork, lamb & duck.
- ½ cup packed flat-leaf parsley leaves
- ½ cup packed cilantro leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- To a food processor, add parsley, cilantro, garlic, and oregano. Pulse until chopped. Add vinegar, red pepper flakes, salt, and a few grinds of pepper. Pulse until combined. Drizzle with the processor running, pour in olive oil. Put the finished chimichurri aside until ready to use.