Wagyu Beef Ribeye Steak, Bone-In
Frozen / 1 Steak (18 oz avg)
American Wagyu beef, from Japanese cattle stock, raised without antibiotics or hormones, on a strict diet to encourage natural marbling, then graded with the Japanese BMS system. Our ranchers create a low-stress environment for the cattle and closely monitor them at every stage of growth.
Just the facts
- From authentic Wagyu stock
- No antibiotics or hormones, ever
- No animal by-products
- Graded by third party auditor using Japanese BMS scoring system
- Ships in an uncooked state; frozen items may thaw in transit
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
The bone-in ribeye cut is perfect for grilling or broiling and only needs a little seasoning with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Since it is extremely well-marbled and tender, Wagyu beef requires very little adornment. Just remember to cook to rare or medium-rare for best texture and flavor, as overcooking can cause the delicate marbling to melt away, leaving it tough and chewy.