Wagyu Beef Bresaola, Sliced
- Antibiotic- and hormone-free Wagyu beef
- Hand-crafted using traditional techniques
- Air-dried Wagyu beef eye round
- No nitrates or nitrites added, except those naturally occurring in sea salt and celery juice powder
- Tart sumac balances intense beef flavor
- No colorings
- Sliced for convenient serving
- See expiration on package
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
- Subscription Eligible
Serving Tips: Our Wagyu bresaola is a decadent offering on a charcuterie board. You can add a light drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil to bring out its flavor. In Italy, bresaola is often served with soft cheese, like Robiola, as part of an antipasti course.
Charcuterie refers to smoked, cured or cooked meats, all of which are traditional methods of preservation.
We begin with the highest quality ingredients and follow traditional recipes and natural techniques.
Our handmade charcuterie line represents the full range of styles and flavors, including bacon, cured ham, cooked, uncooked and dry-cured sausages, pâtés and mousses, duck confit and rillettes, smoked and cured duck, chicken and turkey breasts.