Uncured Applewood Smoked Slab Bacon
fresh: 2 half slabs per pack (7.5-10 lb avg pack) Bulk pack
frozen: 2 half slabs per pack (7.5-10 lb avg pack) Bulk pack
Our slab bacon is made from heritage-breed pork bellies that are naturally smoked over applewood chips without any artificial nitrates, nitrites or preservatives. This full-flavored bacon is made the old-fashioned way, and can be sliced to any thickness you desire – think of it as bespoke bacon. These hefty bacon slabs are the purest expression of the art of charcuterie, and ready for a myriad of recipes in your kitchen.
- Heritage-breed hogs raised humanely on small farms
- No antibiotics, no growth hormones
- No animal by-products
- Air-chilled pork (retains less water weight)
- No artificial preservatives, nitrates or nitrites added
- Naturally smoked over applewood chips
- Gluten free
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Charcuterie refers to smoked, cured or cooked meats, all of which are traditional methods of preservation.
We begin with the highest quality ingredients and follow traditional recipes and natural techniques.
Our handmade charcuterie line represents the full range of styles and flavors, including bacon, cured ham, cooked, uncooked and dry-cured sausages, pâtés and mousses, duck confit and rillettes, smoked and cured duck, chicken and turkey breasts.