Smoked Chicken Sandwich with Pesto Mayo & Heirloom Tomatoes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield Serves 3
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 fresh baguette about 12-inches long
- 3/4 cup baby arugula
- 1 Smoked Chicken Breast, cut lengthwise in ¼-inch slices
- 1 medium heirloom tomato, halved and sliced
Recipe notesMaking great chicken sandwiches is easy with our ready-to-eat Smoked Chicken Breast. Pair with peppery arugula, pesto mayo, and thick slices of heirloom tomato - perfection!
- In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise, pesto, and lemon juice; season to taste with salt and pepper, if desired. Cut the baguette into 3 equal portions and split each piece lengthwise. Spread each piece with the pesto mixture, dividing evenly. Add about ¼ cup of arugula to each piece. Divide the chicken evenly among the sandwiches and top with tomato slices; season tomatoes with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with your favorite sandwich sides.