Smoked Chicken Breast
- Free-range chicken from small farms
- No antibiotics, no hormones
- Clean diet of corn, soy and spring water
- All natural, preservative free
- Nitrite and filler free
- Air-chilled for full flavor
- Sold fully cooked and ready-to-eat
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Great to have on hand for a quick weeknight meal, smoked chicken breast can be cubed and tossed with your favorite pasta, fresh garlic, grated parmesan cheese and artichoke hearts.
Slice or cube the ready-to-eat chicken for quick salads, sandwiches and pastas.
Just replace the shredded chicken on your salad with our smoked version for a pleasant change of pace. Or slice for a gourmet sandwich with a soft cheese like brie or chèvre on a baguette. Try making smoked chicken salad with a touch of mayonnaise, salted pistachio nuts and dried cranberries for a tasty treat.
Charcuterie refers to smoked, cured or cooked meats, all of which are traditional methods of preservation.
We begin with the highest quality ingredients and follow traditional recipes and natural techniques.
Our handmade charcuterie line represents the full range of styles and flavors, including bacon, cured ham, cooked, uncooked and dry-cured sausages, pâtés and mousses, duck confit and rillettes, smoked and cured duck, chicken and turkey breasts.