Sheet Pan Roast Sausage with Garlic, Potatoes, & Broccolini
D'Artagnan chef bio | Yield: Serves 4 | Cook Time: about 1 hour
Our easy sheet-pan dinner with flavorful wild boar sausage, roasted red potatoes, sweet broccolini, and a handful of garlic is ready in one hour.
- 1 pound broccolini, trimmed and stalks split lengthwise if thick
- ½ lemon
- Olive oil, as needed
- Kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 8 medium red potatoes, cut into eighths
- 8 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 packs Wild Boar Sausage, cut into 1” chunks
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- To a medium bowl add broccolini, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and juice from ½ a lemon. Season with salt and pepper; toss to coat. Set aside.
- Place potatoes and garlic on a sheet pan. Drizzle with about 2 tablespoons olive oil; toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven, turn potatoes, then add broccolini. Continue to roast for 10 minutes more.
- Remove pan from oven, add sausage evenly over veggies. Roast until everything is cooked through, about 15 minutes more. Season with red pepper flakes and serve.