Sheet Pan Duck Confit with Roasted Green Beans & Fingerlings
Cook Time about 45 minutes
Yield Serves 4 SERVINGS
- 1½ pounds fingerling potatoes, scrubbed and halved lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons Duck Fat, softened, divided use
- Kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 2 medium shallots, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Juice + zest from ½ lemon
- 4 Duck Leg Confit
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
Recipe notesThis easy sheet-pan dinner with duck confit, roasted lemony green beans with almonds and crispy duck fat potatoes is ready in 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, toss together potatoes and 2 tablespoons duck fat. Spread potatoes in an even layer on a rimmed sheet pan. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in the same medium bowl, toss together green beans, shallots, garlic, lemon juice, and remaining tablespoon of duck fat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove sheet pan from the oven and turn potatoes, moving them to one side of the pan. Spread green beans evenly on the other side of the pan. Top potatoes with duck confit. Continue to roast for about 20 minutes. Sprinkle almonds over beans. Continue to roast for 5 more minutes until duck confit is crisped and heated through, and green beans have browned and slightly shriveled. Top beans with lemon zest and serve.
- (Optional: If you enjoy your duck confit extra crisp, you can put it under a broiler for about 3 minutes on high before serving.)