Country Pâté Sandwich
D'Artagnan chef bio | Yield: Serves 4 | Cook Time: 10 minutes
A simple and rustic sandwich with country pâté is perfectly balanced with a grainy mustard spread and spicy radish sprouts.
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup whole grain mustard
- Kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 fresh baguette, about 16-inches long
- 2 Pâté de Campagne, Country-Style Pâté, cut in ¼-inch slices
- 1 cup microgreens (we used radish sprouts)
- In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise and grain mustard; season to taste with salt and pepper if desired. Cut the baguette into 4 equal portions and split each piece lengthwise. Spread each piece with the mustard mixture, dividing evenly. Add about ¼ cup of microgreens to each piece. Divide pâté slices evenly among sandwiches. Serve with your favorite sandwich sides.