Heritage Pork Chops, Double Cut
Frozen / 2 Chops (20-22 oz ea)
Double-cut pork chops are best when pan-seared or grilled until crispy, then finished in the oven. From heritage-breed pork raised with no antibiotics by a cooperative of small family farms dedicated to natural and sustainable methods, on a clean diet of corn, oats, and soy, with plenty of indoor barn space. This pork has a sweet taste and tender texture.
Just the facts
- Exceptionally tender, well-marbled style of pork
- Heritage-breed with traceable bloodlines
- No antibiotics or hormones* from birth
- No animal by-products, grain diet
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Double the pork chop, double the deliciousness. Our heritage-breed pork chop has 2 rib bones and can be cooked like a small roast. Sear on all sides in a hot cast-iron pan, and then finish in the oven until a meat thermometer reads 145 degrees.
Because this is heritage pork, it has generous marbling, unlike the lean “other white meat” of modern pigs. And we all know that means more flavor and tenderness.
This hefty chop is great for reverse searing or the sous vide because it’s so thick. Or try it on the grill for a pork chop to remember.
*USDA regulations prohibit the use of hormones in pork