Duck Mousse Basquaise
1 Tub (8 oz)
Lush mousse made from duck liver creamed with duck fat, Port wine, and roasted red bell peppers. Our proprietary recipe uses all-natural ingredients to bring the flavors of Southwest France to your table. Enjoy with a charcuterie plate or simply spread on crackers or crusty peasant bread.
Just the facts
- 100% natural and preservative-free
- Exclusive D’Artagnan recipe
- No aspic or gelatin added
- Contains milk, soy, corn, alcohol
- Gluten free
- Terrine container is BPA free
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Cooking & Serving
Serve it in with a selection of our other handcrafted charcuterie—such as our saucisson sec, jambon de Bayonne or smoked duck breast and paired with sliced baguette, crisp-tart apples and an assortment of cheeses to round things out. Voilà—instant hors d’oeuvre.
All of our mousses (including our amazing mousse truffée) are 100% natural, with no antibiotics, hormones, chemicals or preservatives, so feel free to indulge.