Duck Mousse Basquaise
This item is currently not available
- 100% natural and preservative-free
- Exclusive D’Artagnan recipe
- No aspic or gelatin added
- Contains milk, soy, corn, alcohol
- Gluten free
- Terrine container is BPA free
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Serve it in with a selection of our other handcrafted charcuterie—such as our saucisson sec, jambon de Bayonne or smoked duck breast and paired with sliced baguette, crisp-tart apples and an assortment of cheeses to round things out. Voilà—instant hors d’oeuvre.
All of our mousses (including our amazing mousse truffée) are 100% natural, with no antibiotics, hormones, chemicals or preservatives, so feel free to indulge.
Charcuterie refers to smoked, cured or cooked meats, all of which are traditional methods of preservation.
We begin with the highest quality ingredients and follow traditional recipes and natural techniques.
Our handmade charcuterie line represents the full range of styles and flavors, including bacon, cured ham, cooked, uncooked and dry-cured sausages, pâtés and mousses, duck confit and rillettes, smoked and cured duck, chicken and turkey breasts.