Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- In a dry skillet set over medium-high flame, toast the pecans until warm and fragrant. Remove from heat and finely chop. Set aside.
- In the same pan over medium flame, heat about 2 tablespoons olive oil. Add Brussels sprouts, season lightly with salt; season with pepper. Stir in lemon juice then sauté until Brussels sprouts are soft, about 6-8 minutes. Remove from heat and cool completely. Once cooled, stir in reserved pecans, and cheese.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Butterfly each chicken breast by slicing horizontally about ¾ of the way through, then opening up each breast like a book. Place plastic wrap over each butterflied breast and pound to about 1/2” thickness. Spoon ¼ of the stuffing onto each breast then spread in an even layer. Starting at the edge closest to you, roll each breast into a tight roulade. Wrap each roulade with 2 pieces of bacon, overlapping the edges slightly. Place roulades seam side down on a wire rack set over a rimmed sheet pan and bake until chicken is cooked through and bacon is brown and slightly crisped, about 35-45 minutes.
- Allow roulades to rest for about 5 minutes before slicing and serving.