Green Circle Chicken, Whole
Fall Sitewide Sale
15% OFF Orders $75+
Ends Sunday, October 27th. See details for restrictions.
Green Circle™ chicken is available exclusively at D’Artagnan. This free-range chicken is certified humane by Humane Farm Animal Care, raised without antibiotics or hormones, and fed actual vegetables collected from commercial kitchens and farmers markets, along with grains. The diet and the care that is taken on the farm – plus the air-chilling - give these birds a unique, old-fashioned, real chicken flavor.
- Certified humane by Humane Farm Animal Care
- Raised free-range
- Surplus vegetable and wholesome grain feed, including corn and soy
- No antibiotics or hormones
- No animal by-products
- Air-chilled for no retained water & maximum flavor
- Farm-to-table audit trail
- Sold in an uncooked state
- 2 individually wrapped chickens
- 3 - 4 lb. average
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Roast, Rotisserie, Slow-Cook, Barbecue, Smoke
Cooking Tips: Our Green Circle chicken can be cooked whole, spatchcocked, or cut into parts. The mild flesh can take all manner of seasoning. Butter or duck fat rubbed all over the outside helps crisp and brown the skin. If roasting whole, try stuffing the cavity with aromatics like lemon, onion, or herbs. Green Circle chicken is cooked when an instant read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the breast and thigh registers 165 degrees F and juices run clear.