Cooked White Shrimp
frozen: Frozen - 2 lb bag IQF cooked shrimp
Our all-natural white shrimp are fully cooked and ready to eat. These two-bite shrimp with firm texture and sweet flavor profile are the perfect choice for serving cold with cocktail sauce, which is included. They have been cooked in the shell, then peeled and delicately needle deveined leaving the whole backside perfectly intact for a clean and beautiful presentation. Enjoy them in shrimp rolls, salad, noodles, sushi, or to garnish a Bloody Mary. You can feel good about choosing these BAP-certified and fully traceable shrimp because they are sourced from the best farms, are minimally processed and individually quick frozen for the best quality and flavor. Furthermore, there are no chemicals used in processing - the only ingredients are shrimp, water, and salt.
- Farm raised
- 2-star Best Aquaculture Practices rating for processor and farm
- All natural and chemical free
- Firm texture, sweet flavor profile
- Cooked in shell, peeled and needle deveined
- 16/20 shrimp per lb.
- Individually quick frozen for quality
- Resealable bag for convenience
- Includes 8 oz. container of cocktail sauce
- Product of Vietnam
Thawing Frozen Shrimp
- Remove shrimp from the bag and place in a container in the refrigerator for 8 hours or until completely thawed. Gently rinse in a colander.
- To quickly thaw, place shrimp in a colander in the sink and gently run cold water over the shrimp until thawed (5-10 minutes).
- Store in refrigerator and consume within 2 days.
- Cooked shrimp offer versatility and convenience in the kitchen.
- Once thawed, shrimp can be served cold in a classic shrimp cocktail for a refreshing appetizer.
- For a more indulgent option, slowly poach the shrimp in butter over low heat to retain their tenderness.
- For a light and refreshing salad, combine shrimp with crisp lettuce, tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, and tangy vinaigrette dressing.
- Flash fry with garlic and seasoning, then add to your favorite dishes.
- Ready-to-eat shrimp make an excellent addition to pasta and rice dishes, tacos, and soups. Try your hand at a classic shrimp roll.
Ingredients: Shrimp, Water, Salt
Cocktail sauce ingredients: tomato paste, fresh ground horseradish, sugar, water, distilled vinegar, salt, beet powder, onion powder, garlic powder, natural flavors, soybean oil, xanthan gum, pectinase, mustard oil
As the trusted expert in sustainable proteins for over 35 years, we apply the highest D’Artagnan standards for responsibly sourced seafood. Our careful selection offers center-of-the-plate protein you can trust, harvested with respect for marine ecosystems, the environment, and protections against overfishing. Our seafood is certified sustainable, fair trade, or organic by third-party watch groups. The majority of our selection is wild and line-caught while other species are sourced from sustainable and pristine aquafarms. To maintain flavor and freshness – without using additives and preservatives – our fish is quick-frozen at sea, or within hours of the catch (also known as IQF). Our selection of seafood offers quality and flavor for home cooks who care about protecting the environment and demand the best for their tables.