Wagyu Beef Bresaola
Fall Sitewide Sale
15% OFF Orders $75+
Ends Sunday, October 27th. See details for restrictions.
1 Piece (1.75 - 2.25 lb avg)
Wagyu beef bresaola, made from beef raised humanely, with no antibiotics or hormones. This Italian-style charcuterie is hand-crafted and dry-cured with simple ingredients - nothing but beef, salt and spices. No nitrates or nitrites added.
- Antibiotic- and hormone-free Wagyu beef
- Hand-crafted using traditional techniques
- Air-dried Wagyu beef eye round
- No nitrates or nitrites added, except those naturally occuring in sea salt and celery juice powder.
- Tart sumac balances intense beef flavor
- Gluten free
- No colorings
- Sold whole, not sliced
- See expiration on package
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Cooking & Serving
Serving Tips: Our Wagyu Bresaola is a decadent offering on a charcuterie board. Using a very sharp knife or a meat-slicer, cut paper-thin against the grain. You can add a light drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil to bring out its flavor. In Italy, bresaola is often served with a soft cheese, like Robiola, as part of an antipasti course.
Wagyu beef, sumac, salt, celery extract