Wagyu Beef Bresaola
1 Piece (1.75 - 2.25 lb avg)
Wagyu beef bresaola, made from beef raised humanely, with no antibiotics or hormones. This Italian-style charcuterie is hand-crafted and dry-cured with simple ingredients - nothing but beef, salt and spices. No nitrates or nitrites added.
Just the facts
- Antibiotic- and hormone-free Wagyu beef
- Hand-crafted using traditional techniques
- Air-dried Wagyu beef eye round
- No nitrates or nitrites added, except those naturally occuring in sea salt and celery juice powder.
- Tart sumac balances intense beef flavor
- Gluten free
- No colorings
- Sold whole, not sliced
- See expiration on package
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Cooking & Serving
The incomparable marbling of Waygu beef results in intense flavor and a soft and creamy texture. Lightly flavored with tart, lemony sumac to balance its concentrated beefy taste and buttery mouthfeel, the deep, ruby-red color makes for an appetizing presentation in antipasto, salads, and carpaccio.
Slice as thinly as possible (a meat slicer is helpful). Bresaola is almost like beef jerky, in that it is air dried, and offers satisfying, concentrated beef flavor. But Bresaola makes a great addition to charcuterie boards and can be eaten out of hand, with a glass of wine or craft beer.
Wagyu beef, sumac, salt, celery extract