Grass-Fed Beef Ribeye, Boneless
100% grass-fed and grass-finished beef ribeye. Certified humane, non-GMO and raised without any hormones, stimulants or antibiotics on remote and pristine Australian ranches. The cattle are grown out for at least 5 years - twice as long as the average. This unique vintage beef offers rich, natural flavors and complex marbling with a golden hue, along with all the nutritional benefits of grass-fed beef.
- 100% grass-fed beef – no grains, ever
- Vintage beef – aged at least 5 years on the hoof
- Certified Humane
- Antibiotic and hormone-free –no growth promotants
- Non-GMO project verified
- Humanely & sustainably grown
- Single sourced
- Fully traceable - to individual ranches, age, and breed of the cattle, quality of pasture, type of feed, animal handling and processing
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of Australia
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Grass-fed beef offers high protein, minerals and B-group vitamins such as niacin, thiamin and zinc; it tends to be lower in fat, and ours has about 30% less than conventionally raised, grain-finished beef.
When carving into individual serving steaks, we recommend they be cut to at least 1½ inches in thickness. Sliced into steaks and grilled, this large ribeye can feed a backyard party. Or provide many meals to come when cut it into individual portions, vacuum-sealed and stashed in the freezer.
Even though our grass-fed beef is quite tender, it’s always going to be leaner than beef that has a grain finish. And since it is leaner, you have to take care not to overcook this ribeye, which will make it tough.
Try coating it with olive oil to protect it and help with browning. You might also use a light marinade. Grass-fed beef requires less cooking time than conventional beef, so make sure that you keep a close eye on it.
And be sure to cook only to rare or medium-rare so you don’t lose the tender texture and extraordinary flavor.