Berkshire Pork Rib Chops, Frenched
Frozen / 4 Chops (8 oz avg ea)
These Berkshire pork chops may be the ideal meal. Perfectly portioned, center cut and frenched, they are sure to become your new favorite pork chops on the grill or in a pan.
Just the facts
- Exceptionally tender, well-marbled style of pork
- Heritage-breed pigs raised on pasture
- No antibiotics or hormones* from birth
- No animal by-products in grain diet
- 4 chops total (2 packages, each containing 2 chops)
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
*USDA regulations prohibit the use of hormones in pork.
This chop is center-cut from the rib section of the loin, and may very well be the perfect pork chop.
The frenched bone (the baby back rib of BBQ fame) gives you something to hold onto, and makes for a lovely plate presentation.
Berkshire pork is richer, darker and juicer than the average pork. It has more marbling and tenderness, too. What more could you ask of a pork chop?
Cook these chops fast, either on the grill, under the broiler or in a searing-hot pan.