Wagyu Beef Striploin, Boneless
Attention beef lovers. Take a tip from our professional chef clients, and try this buttery Wagyu striploin. Carve striploin steaks yourself for the ultimate in carnivore customization.
Just the facts
- From authentic Wagyu stock
- No antibiotics or hormones, ever
- No animal by-products
- Graded by third party auditor using Japanese BMS scoring system
- Yields a dozen 12 oz steaks on average
- Ships in an uncooked state; frozen items may thaw in transit
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
This whole muscle striploin is one of the best cuts and highest grades of Kobe-style Wagyu beef.
We call it Kobe-style because the Wagyu breed cattle are raised in Texas, not Kobe, Japan. Otherwise, eating this Wagyu beef offers the same intense experience that the Japanese version does.
Incredible marbling, delicate texture and sweet flavor are all yours for the tasting when you carve this striploin into steaks.
The good news? It's easy to do with beef this tender. It's like butter.