Wagyu Beef Ribeye Steak, Bone-In
Frozen / 1 Steak (18 oz avg)
American Wagyu beef, from Japanese cattle stock, raised without antibiotics or hormones, on a strict diet to encourage natural marbling, then graded with the Japanese BMS system. Our ranchers create a low-stress environment for the cattle and closely monitor them at every stage of growth.
- From authentic Wagyu stock
- No antibiotics or hormones, ever
- No animal by-products
- Graded by third party auditor using Japanese BMS scoring system
- Ships in an uncooked state; frozen items may thaw in transit
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Pan-Sear, Pan-Roast, Grill, Sous Vide, Reverse Sear, Broil
Cooking Tips: Our wagyu ribeye steaks have so much flavor, they don’t need much more than coarse salt, freshly cracked pepper, and, if you like, a little compound butter - either basted while cooking or on top of the steak while resting. It’s best to cook these steaks hot and fast so the marbling softens but doesn’t render out. A finished temperature of medium-rare is preferred. Always rest steaks before serving.