Uncured Applewood Smoked Hotel Bacon
1 Pack (2.5lbs)
This product is currently unavailable.
This bacon is named for the hotel pans used to prepare it in professional kitchens. Hotel bacon is thicker that the standard 1/16 inch bacon slice, but still thin enough for a wide range uses – serve it alongside eggs, on top of a burger or wrap it around a filet mignon. Single-smoked over real applewood chips to ensure a balanced of delicious pork and sweet smoke, our thick-cut bacon offers an average of 36 slices per pack, or 14-16 slices per pound.
- Heritage-breed hogs raised humanely on small farms
- No antibiotics, no growth hormones
- No animal by-products
- Air-chilled pork (retains less water weight)
- No artificial preservatives, nitrates or nitrites added
- Rubbed with salt and sugar
- Naturally smoked over applewood chips
- Gluten free
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Pan-Fry, Griddle, Bake, Grill
Cooking Tips: Whether you cook our applewood smoked hotel bacon on a sheet tray in the oven, on a griddle, or pan-fried in cast-iron, it’s the perfect addition to breakfast or brunch. These meaty slices also make great make lardons for salad or pasta. Slice the bacon width-wise and sauté as a base for braises, stews, and vegetable sides. The rendered bacon fat is excellent for cooking potatoes or rubbing over chicken or poussin before roasting. We love this bacon so much we even use it in our baked goods - you can’t go wrong with bacon cheddar scones or maple-bacon sticky buns.