Pekin Duck Breast
Pekin duck, also known as Long Island duck, raised with no antibiotics or hormones, in open barns. Humane farming traditions, a grain diet, and strict protocols contribute to the great flavor of our Pekin duck, which offers lean, succulent, delicately flavored meat.
Just the facts
- Humanely-raised Pekin ducks
- Delicately-flavored meat
- Pure vegetarian diet
- No antibiotics, no hormones
- Sold in an uncooked state
- 2 whole duck breasts, 4 single breasts
- Serves 4
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Pan-Sear, Pan-Roast, Sous Vide, Grill, Poach
Cooking Tips: Duck breast is best served medium-rare. Whether pan-searing, roasting, or grilling, score the fat layer before cooking to render and crisp. After resting, slice the breast against the grain in 1/4"e; slices before dressing with your favorite sauce.