Organic Chicken Leg Quarters
Frozen / 4 Packs (2 pieces, 20 oz avg per pack)
This product is currently unavailable.
Organic free-range chicken, raised humanely, with no antibiotics, hormones, or arsenicals. Our farmers give the chickens non-GMO, organic feed, spring water, access to the outdoors and plenty of indoor space to express natural behaviors. Savor the buttery taste and texture of our delicious, award-winning chicken -- the first chicken on the market ever to be certified by the USDA as free-range organic.
Just the facts
- USDA-certified free-range organic chicken
- 100% non-GMO, organic feed
- No antibiotics or hormones
- No animal by-products
- No arsenicals
- Raised to 8 weeks
- Air-chilled for no retained water
- Farm-to-table audit trail
- Sold in an uncooked state
- Typically 2 pieces per package
- Bone in, skin on
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Roast, Pan-Roast, Bake, Fry, Grill, Barbecue, Sous Vide, Braise, Stew, Smoke, Confit, Slow-Cook
Cooking Tips: Chicken leg quarters are perfectly portioned for one and extrememly versatile. They take all manner of seasoning, brining, and sauces. If slow-cooking using a moist-heat method, place the chicken leg quarters under a broiler to crisp the skin just before serving. Chicken is cooked when an instant read thermometer inserted into the thickest part meat registers 165 degrees F and juices run clear.