- Exclusive D’Artagnan recipe
- 100% natural and preservative free
- Contains livers from humanely-raised chickens and turkeys
- No aspic or gelatin added
- Contains eggs, milk, alcohol, mushrooms, corn, soy
- Gluten free
- Terrine container is BPA free
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
- Subscription Eligible
Serve our mousse truffée alongside a selection of our other artisanal charcuterie, like saucisson sec and jambon de Bayonne, and round out the platter with a couple of cheeses. We love this mousse with minerally Rieslings and white Bordeaux. Or, try it with a spicy Rhône Valley red. Like all of our mousses, this one is 100% natural, with no antibiotics, hormones, chemicals, or preservatives.
Charcuterie refers to smoked, cured or cooked meats, all of which are traditional methods of preservation.
We begin with the highest quality ingredients and follow traditional recipes and natural techniques.
Our handmade charcuterie line represents the full range of styles and flavors, including bacon, cured ham, cooked, uncooked and dry-cured sausages, pâtés and mousses, duck confit and rillettes, smoked and cured duck, chicken and turkey breasts.