Duck and Armagnac Sausage
1 Pack (8.5 oz)
These are a few of our favorite things: duck, pork, Armagnac, sausages. Put them together and you've got our signature links, which offer a true taste of Gascony.
Just the facts
- Humanely-raised duck and pork
- No antibiotics, no hormones
- Handmade in small batches
- No artificial ingredients or colors
- No added nitrates or nitrites
- Contains pork and alcohol
- Allergens: contains dairy, eggs, garlic
- Ships in an uncooked state
- 4 links per package
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Gascony, in the Southwest region of France is well-known for rearing delicious ducks and distilling the powerful brandy called Armagnac.
Combined with pork and a little duck liver, these elements come together in our traditional recipe for juicy sausages that simply burst with hearty flavor.
Duck and Armagnac sausage is a gastronomic treat and an essential ingredient in our cassoulet recipe, where the beans capture all the tasty juices. But why limit yourself?
Our plump links are also excellent in pastas, soups, stews, holiday stuffing, casseroles and even charred on the grill, then served on fine country bread with caramelized onions.
We consider these sausages an incomparable addition to your culinary repertoire.