Coffee-Rubbed Pork Chops
Ray Lampe | Yield: 6
In this recipe, pork chops are rubbed with bitter ground coffee, paprika, and salt and then grilled to create a charred crust.
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coffee, finely ground
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 6 Berkshire Pork Rib Chops
- To make the rub, combine the salt, coffee, paprika, granulated garlic, and lemon pepper in a small bowl. Mix well. Season the pork chops evenly on both sides with the rub. Prepare the grill for cooking over direct medium-high heat. Place the chops directly on the cooking grate. Cook for 5 minutes. Flip and cook another 5 minutes for slightly pink and juicy, or to your desired degree of doneness. Remove to a platter and let rest for 4 minutes.