Berkshire Pork Rib Roast (Rack of Pork)
Berkshire pork rib roast - also known as Kurobuta pork - from hogs raised on pasture with no antibiotics, added hormones or growth stimulants. Our cooperative of small family farms in the Midwest is dedicated to natural methods, creating the best environment for the pigs, and following strict protocols of humane animal husbandry. This Berkshire-breed pork is exceptionally tender, well-marbled, flavorful and a world apart from the average commodity pork.
- Exceptionally tender, well-marbled style of pork
- Heritage-breed Berkshire pigs raised on pasture
- No antibiotics or hormones* from birth
- No animal by-products in grain diet
- 10 rib rack, unfrenched
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
*USDA regulations prohibit the use of hormones in pork.