Uncured Smoked Duck Bacon
Our all-natural duck bacon is made with Moulard duck breast that’s simply rubbed with salt and sugar, then smoked over applewood chips. This is the real deal – slices of smoked “duck belly” – and not processed duck meat that has been pressed into a bacon shape. As with all our products, the ducks are free-range and humanely raised, with no antibiotics or growth hormones. Pan-seared - and medium-rare if you wish - you can enjoy this tasty alternative to pork bacon in all your favorite recipes.
- Humanely-raised, free-range ducks
- All vegetarian feed includes corn and soy
- No growth hormones or growth hormones
- No animal by-products
- No artificial preservatives, nitrates or nitrites added
- Gluten free
- Naturally smoked over applewood
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Pan-Fry, Griddle, Bake, Grill
Cooking Tips: Serve our duck bacon for breakfast or use it in dishes like salad, pasta, or vegetables sides. Pan-fry or cook on a sheet pan in the oven. Duck bacon can also be wrapped around filet mignon or scallops before cooking to add intense smoky flavor. Unlike pork bacon, duck bacon can be served medium-rare and soft or crisped; and because there's less fat than pork bacon, it can be thrown on a hot grill without much flare-up. Duck bacon can add flavor to a braise, stew, or soup and is excellent in pasta carbonara or a “DLT” sandwich.