Smoked Magret Duck Breast
- Humanely-raised Moulard duck
- No antibiotics, no hormones
- 100% natural ingredients
- No nitrates, nitrites or preservatives
- No liquid smoke or artificial flavors used
- Gluten free
- Fully cooked and ready-to-eat
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Serving Tips: Our ready-to-eat smoked duck breast is super versatile. Besides making an excellent addition to any charcuterie board or cheese plate, the thinly sliced smoked duck breast is wonderful in sandwiches, on salads, or simply eaten as a snack. Slice the breast very thinly against the grain. Slicing at an angle will yield pieces with more surface area. Smoked duck breast can also be cubed and added to pasta, soup, rice dishes, and vegetable sides.
Charcuterie refers to smoked, cured or cooked meats, all of which are traditional methods of preservation.
We begin with the highest quality ingredients and follow traditional recipes and natural techniques.
Our handmade charcuterie line represents the full range of styles and flavors, including bacon, cured ham, cooked, uncooked and dry-cured sausages, pâtés and mousses, duck confit and rillettes, smoked and cured duck, chicken and turkey breasts.