Reserve Jean Reno Olive Oil - Green Fruity
1 Green Fruity Extra Virgin Olive Oil (16 fl oz)
This product is currently unavailable.
Our Green Fruity Extra Virgin Olive Oil has a fresh, grassy flavor, and works well as a finishing oil or in salad dressing. Enjoy a true taste of France with our olive oils from the Provencal orchards of actor Jean Reno. Made with ancient techniques, they are silky and smooth with subtle aromas of terroir that will hook you forever on French olive oil.
Just the facts
- Hand-harvested olives
- Green olives are aged for one to two days only
- Fresh, peppery aroma, barely acidic with hints of green herbs, grapefruit and fresh almonds
- Comprised of 4 olives: Salonenque, Beruguette, Grossane and Verdale des Bouches-du-Rhone.
- Crushed under granite stones into a paste
- Pressed between stacked disks
- Mechanically cold pressed, no heat or chemicals ever used
- Unfiltered, olive oil sediment settles naturally
- Product of Maussane-les-Alpilles region of Provence in France
- For best taste, use before expiration date on package
Please note: When shipped with perishable products and ice packs, olive oil may solidify. Simply leave at room temperature and it will return to a liquid state.
Cooking & Serving
Provençal olive oils are light with just enough of the bitter trace of olive. They are not as robust as some Italian olive oils, so are perfect for salads, serving with honey, cheese or fruit. These oils are often used as finishing oils, so the true beauty and complexity of the flavor can be experienced.
Drizzle olive oil over pizza fresh out of the oven, toss with pasta, mashed potatoes, beans, fish or meats. They make wonderful salad dressings. Vinaigrette will never be the same.